Monday, September 28, 2009

6 Months of Bliss


I can't believe how fast time flies. It has already been 6 months since our wedding. To celebrate the mini milestone, I decided to make a soy glazed salmon with a side of haricots verts.

I seasoned salmon fillets with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. I sliced some red onions and placed them on the side. In a small bowl I mixed 2 Tbs brown sugar and 2 Tbs soy sauce and let it sit for a minute. I cooked the salmon and onions on a pan and when they were almost ready (a few minutes on each side) I drizzled the sugar/soy mixture over the fillets. In another pan, I heated a little olive oil, minced garlic and salt and then added the haricot verts. The beans are ready after a few minutes. This meal is super easy to prepare and super fast to cook. Serve it over a bed of rice.

Happy 6 months Mr. Lemons!

3 comments:

  1. wow~ that look so yameeeee~
    how come you didn't invite us?
    sharing make happiness double.
    don't you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your supper looks delicious! Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyful Chaos, Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete