Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Paint

So when we bought our home about a year and a half ago, we had a lot of fun things done to the place. Paint was one of the them and it really helped make the place look homey. But in the time we've been living here, we've made a few bumps and brusies on the walls. There were window treatments, misplaced nails, a cute nephew and moved around furniture that added to the marks.

So FINALLY I've decided it is time to touch up the paint. J and I don't know much about home repair, but we've been learning little by little and by watching closely when workmen come to our home. But I really don't know about paint, especially since I was out of town when our place was initially being painted. But how hard could a few touch ups be?

I had to make my way to Dunn-Edwards because the paint I had leftover from before had gone bad. Whoops. They had great service at the store, gave me a few tips, and even gave me a pretty lady discount! My mom donated a tiny cute sponge brush to my cause. The result was clean touched up walls all over the house in less than 30 minutes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment