Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wasabi, Wow!

I am such a snacker! I think I love the eating between meals more than I do actual meals. My problem isn't that I eat a lot of sweets; my problem is that my snacks turn into meals. Think pizza bagels and tater tots.

So I was thrilled when I found this trail mix at Trader Joe's. I'm usually not a huge fan of trail mix because there is always something in the mix that I don't like: random seeds and strange dried fruit. But in Wasabi, Wow! there are only almonds, peanuts, dried cranberries and wasabi peas. All basic ingredients, nothing funky and with the perfect kick. I usually can't handle spicy foods, but the amount of spice in this mix is just right.

Nuts have a lot of nutrients and are a great source for antioxidants, protein and fiber. This mix is a great way to get all of that. Oh, and it's low sodium! Throw a little bit in your bag so you can snack healthy when you’re on the go. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment