Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful and warm holiday. The Husband and I are spending our last evening in Canada with the In-Laws, so we did presents early and had a big turkey and prime rib dinner. It was a wonderful visit and I know for sure we'll have a White Christmas tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing my family on Christmas Day for another round of presents and another hearty home cooked dinner. J and I are so lucky that our Mothers are both such good cooks. We learn a lot from them and often attempt to duplicate their recipes when we are at home, but during the holidays, we just sit back and let our Mothers do what they do best! Now let's just pray we get through this commute via O'Hare with no delays or cancellations!

No comments:

Post a Comment