Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pizza Night in NY


While in New York, of course I had to see how the Middle Sister and ML did pizza. Pizza is my favorite food and although I love plain cheese the best, I enjoy trying other peoples' homemade creations. We each made one. See what we came up with! The above creation is ML's white pizza with clam and garlic topped with arugula. I usually avoid clam pizzas, but this one was amazing!



Middle Sister created a delicious sausage, peppers and corn topped with basil. Then I created a pizza which I will call miscellaneous. I used the leftover toppings and not enough cheese. It also had a big bubble in it, which I strategically covered with basil. With the pizza we enjoyed a refreshing Riesling they had bought on a recent trip to the Finger Lakes.


As my Middle Sister would say as a kid, "It was a good day. The End."

No comments:

Post a Comment