Monday, November 9, 2009

Mummy Dogs and Freaky Franks

Last weekend Husband and I went up to San Francisco to visit the Older Sister and her family. After the weekend, we took a few days coming back down so we could enjoy the California coast and therefore I haven't been able to update the blog for awhile. So although it is a little belated, I want to share the creative Halloween dinner my sisters (yes! Middle Sister came for a visit as well) and I prepared. It mostly consisted of finger foods to make it easy for everyone walking around either watching the World Series or handing out candy. Older Sister is such a fun mom and got a lot of cute ideas from the website Weelicious. Click on the links for the original recipes.

Hot dogs wrapped in pizza dough with mustard eyes

Sausages with pasta in marinara sauce




A few other dishes

Chicken Wings, Sliders, Asparagus, Tots and Sweet Potato Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment