Monday, November 23, 2009

Knobs


 
I love reading decor magazines and design blogs! They are so inspiring and people have such creative ideas. I'm always thinking of ways to spruce up our home, but unfortunately I can't redecorate every time something inspires me. But there are lots of little things that one can do to change the look of their place, like painting the walls a fresh color, whimsical wallpaper, or moving around furniture. My thing lately is knobs! Different knobs can really change the whole look of a dated piece of furniture. I really like the ones from Anthropologie! Keep in mind that it might take a few tries to get the right look. I had to make several trips to Anthro to return and exchange. But eventually, you'll discover what works. I might consider changing my door knobs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment