Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quick Dinners

So, last week I started a new job and I realized that it is going to be difficult to make dinner each night. On some nights Husband and I will both be coming home late and we won't have a lot of time to cook. So I will have to figure out some short cuts and learn some quick dinner menus. The other night we tried Trader Joe's Braised Short Ribs that is already made and all you do is heat it up. I know this sounds terrible to serve my Husband for dinner, (don't judge me!), but in a pinch it worked out great! It was very tasty and the best part about it, was that it was quick. I served it with a side of healthy veggies to make up for the "instant" dinner. I will definitely keep this in my freezer for those nights we both come home late.

No comments:

Post a Comment