Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Been an Amazing Year!

I can't believe it has already been a year since J and I got married. Time really flies when you're in love! Every moment has been amazing. We celebrated our anniversary last weekend by spending the weekend at the place where it all started: The Peninsula, Beverly Hills. This is the most amazing hotel with even more spectacular service. They have so many celebrities and VIP guests, but they treat everyone like they are their only guest. All the workers in the hotel not only greeted us by name each time they saw us, but they also wished us a Happy Anniversary each time. There is a reason that this hotel has the most 5 diamond ratings of all the hotels in Los Angeles. (Yes, more than the Four Seasons and more than the Beverly Hills Hotel). Here are some pictures of our stay.
Thank you J for a beautiful weekend. I can't remember my life before you and I can't imagine life without you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment